Thursday, November 15, 2012

11.15.12


After searching for what has felt like forever, I think I've finally found "my fragrance."  Assumedly not everyone cares as much about perfume as I do, but I think it's a worthy investment if you intend on using it efficiently.  

Byredo as a brand has always peaked my interests-- not only is founder Ben Gorham's story unique (pro-European-baller-turned-perfumer), but each scent is really telling (and actually wearable).  The bottle and label are simple and unassuming.  Truly, the fragrance speaks for itself.  Gypsy Water is undoubtedly feminine, with a lot of body and just the perfect balance of spice and natural sweetness. 

Ultimately, I wanted to find something that would make me smell like the woman I want to be.  I found her in this bottle, and she fucking rules.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it would smell amazing. I know that sounds strange, but packaging is so important!

    L U A R

    ReplyDelete